Digital Marketing Associate
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Flexible - Canada
We are seeking a results-driven digital marketer to join our growing marketing team.
As the first digital marketing team member, this is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor and play a key role in building and scaling our digital strategy.
Ferroque Systems is a technology services firm that provides unparalleled excellence across an array of industries, technologies, and disciplines to enable digital transformation for today’s modern organizations. We specialize in delivering innovative and secure solutions for digital workspaces, remote access, datacentre virtualization, and cloud infrastructure.
Our goal is to ensure your enterprise IT always operates with maximum efficiency and enables users to do their best work in the most secure way possible. Our solutions add predictable value to your future growth, profitability, and enable rapid scalability.
As recognized leaders in the digital workspaces and application delivery and security segments, we have the honor of working with fortune 500 companies across the globe and we have positively influenced the work experience for over 3 million users. From work with North American to European Banks, to global manufacturers and the world’s largest healthcare organizations, Ferroque Systems has a breadth of experience unlikely to be found with other technology services firms.
- Website Content Management (CMS)
- SEO – link building, on-page optimization and technical auditing, with support from an SEO agency
- Content creation – keyword and industry research, topic ideation and copywriting
- Social Media Management – planning social content calendars, writing and optimizing posts for engagement, growing audiences and reporting on metrics.
- Assisting with graphic design via Canva or similar tool
- Developing and executing paid media plans (with a focus on lead generation for SEM & Paid Social)
- Comparative and competitive analysis of industry peers, customer profiles
- Management of corporate executive social media profiles and personal brand building
- Two years of professional or entrepreneur experience in digital marketing
- One of the following: College degree in digital media or an adjacent field, equivalent additional experience, or industry certifications
- Experience with digital ad platforms such as Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager
- Experience copywriting for social, ads and basic graphic design experience
- Self-starter, ideas-driven and a continuous learner
- Adaptable and comfortable with change
- Strong analytical skills
- B2B experience is big plus but not required
- Experience in the corporate world is big plus but not required
- Experience in digital marketing for business (not consumer) tech companies is a significant plus, as we are a niche business