Connection, Compatibility, and Top 6 Takeaways from Citrix Synergy
May was an exciting month for Citrix with their product launch announcements at Citrix Synergy. A three-pronged initiative to unify portfolios, accelerate to the cloud, and expand to new areas drove the event. Live demos, case studies, awards, and talks peppered the announcements. Let’s look back for a short recap of activities and announcements about what’s here and what’s on the horizon.
- The Citrix Workspace app was announced as the first of its kind to unify the user experience with instant access to the apps you need at the touch of a button and a single password. Seamless integration between web, mobile, SaaS, and virtual applications such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, and Office365.
- Tired of keeping up with both a personal phone and your work phone? Bring your own (BYO) device capabilities allow for a more fluid and productive workday with the industry’s most comprehensive secure digital workspace. IT retains control over user accounts to enforce password policies and strengthen corporate security.
- Citrix Analytics collects information across users, devices, files, apps, and more. Using predictive analytics with actionable insights for a deeper dive across Citrix products to better understand how, when, and where information is being used.
- Derek Jeter, CEO of the Miami Marlins discussed customer innovation and how Citrix products help them to reimagine how things work in the field, in the office, and for the overall fan experience.
- Citrix Cloud in partnership with Google offers greater security control in the cloud. Built with cloud portability in mind, the integration of a single cloud-platform within a hybrid, multi-cloud architecture allows for greater IT security controls. These solutions deliver security, performance, and greater operational insights.
- A case study by Aston Martin for RedBull and the Citrix Innovation Awards rounded out the events.
We are constantly evolving, constantly creating, and in our always-on, ever in demand world, Citrix Synergy seamlessly connects our world – bringing customers and innovation together. From your fingertips to the boardroom, the future of work is now.
Flexibility, choice, security – the right tools in the right hands can yield powerful results. Leaders in digital have seen an increase in productivity (20%), customer satisfaction (10%), higher profitability (21%), and 5X revenue growth. Take your business to the next level with a customizable experience and a workspace made for the modern workforce – connected and mobile.
To learn more about Citrix products and how you can be a leader in digital, visit our website.
Ferroque Systems is a technology consulting, IT advisory, and managed services firm specialized in virtualization and digital workspaces. Recognized internationally for our Citrix expertise, we focus on delivering innovative solutions to meet the needs and strategic goals of growing enterprise and mid-market businesses across the globe.